My brother once said, this year is the Monday of all Years. I silently wondered if he meant to say it is like that Monday Blue which almost everyone goes through or if it is that same Monday which passes by pretty quickly. Anyway who even likes to talk about Mondays? At least I don’t. This year almost ended, the sun is going to go out in about 4 billion years(probably), and right now I’m sitting and acting like everything is fine.
Another year passed
This crazy year I tell you was one roller coaster ride. That doesn’t mean the previous ones weren’t. So many ups and downs, so many let go(s), so many let it be(s), so many new things, so many surprises and so on. Isn’t it great to live in the 21st century? Where deleting history has become more important than making it. Well, I would like to have some history stored and not delete everything. It is time and again we now need to bid farewell to this great or not so great year(to anyone else). Let’s say Bye!
Confessions of a crazy blogger
However, now that the year is about to end in about 24 hours, I would like to make some honest confessions.
1. Dear Past Year, all that time I saved by typing u, r, k etc instead of You, Are and OK — Those seconds did not add up as an additional top-up in my year and I’m very upset about it.
2. I finally realized that — We are all time travelers moving at the speed of exactly 60 minutes per hour.
3. I need to hire an investigator who would probably at the end of next year find out what I did this year long.
4. Every time I asked someone when and where, to be honest, I was not supposed to ask when because I, however, reached an average 30 minutes late each time.
5. I honestly tell you, If I was allowed to, I’d have drafted my husband’s New Year’s Resolutions by this time. He would run away anyways.
6. I spent another complete year at an IT Company which is part of past year’s lifespan — I never stopped cribbing about it like never.
7. Every time the horoscope said “Dress nicely, Be prepared for a coincidental meeting with that new interesting person” — You guys writing fancy lines in the name of horoscope you will not die a peaceful death, Karma will haunt you someday.
8. Everything New is welcome and every let go is now a History.
9. I was often told I was indecisive, but now I’m not too sure.
10. And everyone who ever told me Money Speaks — I just want to let you know Mine only said Good Bye.
11. I always thought I will retire after 5 years in IT, I’m such a loser I’m still stuck onto it when I’m almost entering the 10th year.
12. The much hyped Tiktok barely made any difference to me, But I was taken by surprise when the not so popular people across the nation displayed their gifted talent.
13. I once thought, what an interesting thing internet is and how blessed I am to have a high-speed internet. But that has only cut down my sleep and increased dark circles. You go away and I will only become a better person next year(hopefully).
14. Amazon, Myntra, and Jabong only got richer day by day with my regular peanut sized contributions.
15. How I ended up to be a maid, cook and owner of the house and how sure I’m to continue to be the same time and again. Except for now there is no raising a kid!
Happy Year End!!